At S74 Events Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when we are
acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where we have determined the purposes and means of
the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of our website www.s74events.co.uk
We may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using
our website. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate
interest, namely the promotion of our products and services.
We also process your cookies for the purpose of monitoring the performance of our websites and
performing analytics. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. See below for more
information on the cookies that we use. If you do not allow cookies, please note that some parts of
this website may become inaccessible or not function properly.
We will store your contact details for a maximum period of six years following the end of our
We will share your personal data with third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is
reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information about our
products/services that you have requested.
As you are providing us with your personal data, it is important to us that you are aware of the
following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
• You can withdraw your consent to our processing of cookies at any time by changing the
settings in your browser.
• You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process,
unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with
information on how that personal data is processed by us.
• You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or
incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any
of your personal data that we process.
• You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to
your particular situation.
• You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing
• You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the
bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your
personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the
Information Commissioner’s Office.
We are contactable by email at Info@s74events.co.uk.